Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 : APSC Assam Public Service Commission is now offering a cool chance to join thme, APSC has issued or published an recruitment Notification 2017-18 on official website, Official Link Given bellow.for more details can click on official website and jobsbadi.com
Assam Public Service Commission has invites applications from candidates who has completed there qualifications (required) with any recognized University or institution. Eligible persons or candidates can apply for the job Vacancies on or before 31st May 2017.
Notice a lot of info concerning details of the vacancy like Exam method, Education & Qualification, Form Fees or Application fee, way to apply, Required Skills etc is found below.
Total Number of Posts : 35 posts
1. Inspector of Schools/DEEO/Deputy Director – 08
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 24
3. Assistant Engineer (IT) – 03
Educational Qualification of APSC Recruitment 2017:
- For Inspector of Schools Post: Candidates should be completed Second Class master degree having uniformly brilliant career with B.T/B. Ed degree and possessing teaching experience.
- For Assistant Engineer Post: Candidates should be completed A Degree in the respective branch of Engineering (Civil) of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt./AMIE (parts A&B) passed.
Age Limit for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 :
A candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01-01- 2017 as per Govt. OM No.ABP.06/2016/04, dtd 03-03-2016. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved category as per existing provision.
Job Location for Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 :
Selection Process for APSC Recruitment 2017 :
Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee for Assam Government Recruitment 2017 :
No application Fee.
How to Apply APSC Vacancy 2017:
- Applicants must affix one copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application.
- The photograph must be signed prominently.
- The communication shall not be responsible for detachment / loss of photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark-sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinues by the government, the applicant shall furnish copies of certificates declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- Incomplete application in terms of the advertisement will be summarily rejected.
- No document will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Important Dates to APSC Vacancy 2017:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 31 May 2017